Monday, January 18, 2010

Diversification is the Key to Greatness!

PILGRIMS!!

I have fantastic news from my boss and your savior Jesus Christ! I have recently discussed our new branding items featuring videogames, re-vamped WWJD bracelets, advertisements, and our www.pay4pray.com website.

Today I have casted my net into the sea of ideas and I am confident that I will capture greatness. Such greatness as Simon did when Jesus saw him struggling while fishing and willed him to catch more fish than his boat can hold.

My pilgrims, this new venture will reach the minds and hearts of the people who cannot read or like to play video games. The third venture in the entertainment trifecta will be movies! Everyone watches movies! What better way to capture the audience than to have our most graceful master flaunt his greatness on the big screen? Coming in June 2010, Jesus will be starring in "33 Year Old Virgin." He has actually endowed a mortal with his great looks and spirtual attitude (his version of stunt double) to star in the role, but trust me, this is top notch acting! So stay tuned my pilgrims for the video trailors coming out on www.pay4pray.com and let's keep this holy momentum going. Scroll down for the movie poster!



Blessed are those who worship me,

Pope Lavartheus Lemillius I

No comments:

Post a Comment