Friday, January 15, 2010

Haitian Relief

Friends - The people of Haiti are asking for prayer and financial support. The prayer team was dispatched and is now on location taking it to the streets. Many people are coming to know me and accept me as their Lord and savior.    It's like a good ol' fashion revival.  Next we will be setting up a tent. Tomorrow I will make an appearance to multiply 2 loaves and 5 fish to feed the people. It's one of my favorite magic tricks.

I am also offering a Jesus experience on eBay. Here's the deal - the winner of the auction will get to have lunch with me for 3 hours at their local Jewish deli. We will pray, break bread, drink and be merry.

All proceeds will be donated to the hurricane relief ministry.

Bid HIGH and bid NOW.

Peace to you. -J

No comments:

Post a Comment